Saturday, August 30, 2014

BACK ON BLOGGER


Hi everyone :)

Finally I am back after a long blogging pause. I finished my last year of school this summer, turned 18 just a couple of days ago and now I am packing my life into boxes before I'm heading to Scotland next week! So many things are happening within a short time, and it seems so unreal to somehow "leave behind" my old life to get started on something completely new in an unknown place with different surroundings than what I'm used to. It's all a bit scary, but at the same time I can't even put my excitement into words. I will be studying a course named "International Fashion Branding" at GCU, which is basically a combination of business, marketing, management and fashion/design. Can't wait to get started!

This blog will mainly be about my every-day life, but also include fashion, so if you're interested in following my university life in Glasgow, go ahead and follow me, leave comments and/or suggestions! Thanks a lot of reading/following - it means a lot!



Pictures from my 18th birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment