Friday, September 19, 2014

New home





Here's my new room which really couldn't be better, nor better located. I live as central in Glasgow as it can possibly get, and despite the room being quite small, it's just perfect for me living by myself. I've tried to keep it simple, but still cosy and I like the result. I'm sorry it took so long for this post, but I've had technical problems with blogger and really no time to fix it as I've been busy with fresher's at the same time as having to register literally everywhere - it's complicated to move to a new country! :) Nevertheless, I love it here so far, despite missing my family and loved ones at home. On Monday my first official lectures/seminars will start, so that's going to be exciting. For those of you that don't know, I'm studying International Fashion Branding. I'll keep you guys updated! x

No comments:

Post a Comment