Friday, October 10, 2014

10.10


Today's outfit. Jeans: Topshop, Sweater: Vero Moda, Denim jacket: Pepe Jeans, Handbag: Longchamp

Felt like spoiling myself today after a long, productive week hihi! All 3 items from H&M for only 29£.

University is more time consuming than I expected and there's a lot of general work to do when living on your own. Nevertheless, I had a good week, met some great people, studied a lot, spent several hours at the gym and now Friday has finally arrived! I'm spending the night in with my notes before I'll continue watching Pretty Little Liars (so addictive, oh my god!) Tomorrow I'm going to a flat party with a bunch of law students, and on Sunday I'm going out with a couple of girls. Looking forward!

1 comment:

  1. Hey dear,
    I just discovered your blog and I was wondering if you already know our Luxembourgish blogger community? :) Feel free to join us: https://www.facebook.com/groups/677454678979488/
    xx
    Carmen
    from
    www.clothesandcamera.com

    ReplyDelete