Josephine re-started her blog as well, so make sure you visit her page. We decided to begin blogging again together, as we got the opportunity to take outfit pictures of each other etc. now that we live so close!
Saturday, September 20, 2014
Fresher's
This whole week has been one never-ending party. Fresher's is (finally) over, and although it's been great fun to go out and meet people, it feels amazing with a break. Break may be overrated as I'm going to work tomorrow, but oh well! University is officially starting tomorrow, so this is when it all begins!
Pictures from some of the events during the week. The best one was definitely the Jungle party at Kokomo! On Friday early morning I'm heading to Luxembourg for the weekend, and I'm so excited. I've only been gone for three weeks, but it feels like ages ago with everything that has happened inbetween.
Josephine re-started her blog as well, so make sure you visit her page. We decided to begin blogging again together, as we got the opportunity to take outfit pictures of each other etc. now that we live so close!
Josephine re-started her blog as well, so make sure you visit her page. We decided to begin blogging again together, as we got the opportunity to take outfit pictures of each other etc. now that we live so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment